The Xray PDA Skills module is a device featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| This module was specifically designed to view your personal achievements earned while exploring the Zone. It also allows you to view training metrics and health conditions, etc.|
- Inventory description
- Utilized in an identical manner to the Xray PDA Downloads module, i.e. by clicking and using.
- Once 'fitted' to the player's PDA, the player is able to assign the 'experience points' earned during progression through the storyline after completing various quests.
- These experience points may be assigned at the player's discretion between four parameters that affect the player's various strengths; these being:
- Barter - to progressively gain trading advantages with other NPCs.
- Endurance - to increase permitted carry weight.
- Sharpshooter - to enhance better fire control by reducing firearm wander.
- Survivor - to increase the player's hit point ceiling and increase the chance to obtain stash info.
- Once assigned, a point may not be unassigned and reused to adjust another skill parameter.
- Similarly, the player is not obligated to actually use the accrued points.
- Also uses the 'Mini PDA' world model in common with the Xray PDA Downloads module.
- Coded, but not implemented as far as version v1.3003 is concerned.
- Became available for use in the Developer's Cut (v1.4000+)