- This area has been combined with Great Metal Factory to form one giant area.
- The area is extensively different from its retail counterpart.
- It has had numerous flora/fauna changes as well as having a high volume of junk and vehicles spread round the entire area.
- There is no longer an Ecologist / Mercenaries battle going on, nor any of the battle's landscape "scars" (props, bodies etc).
- The Electro anomalies outside the train hanger have now been removed.
- The tunnel full of Burner anomalies has also been completely cleared.
- The Crater Building has now been given a door and its radioactivity removed (as well as all the flora inside).
- While the crater full of Springboard anomalies still remains, there are far fewer of them, making it more accessible.
- Yantar's entrance has now been moved to the top of the map and its original has now been replaced with Construction Site's entrance.
- Although no storyline missions take place at this location, the player will have to pass through it on multiple occasions to progress through the storyline chain.
- The whole of the level is littered with first tier artifacts.
- Green hut next to entrance:
- Garage next to entrance:
- x1 Slug
- Train platform roof inside metal boxes:
- Hut next to train tracks (near Yantar entrance):
- x1 Stone Blood just outside Yantar's entrance.
- x1 Meat Chunk can sometimes be found next to the train, directly left of the northern bandit camp (random spawn)
- A Fireball is located inside the end of some pipes close to the Yantar exit (fixed spawn)
- x1 Liquid Fuel inside a green shed with a campfire at the back.
- Inside a packing crate located outside the second Bandit Camp:
- Roof of the building site next to the Bandit Camp:
- Fuel barrels also litter the map.
- In order to gain access to the train platform roof, the player will have to climb up the watch tower and jump over.
- The Wrenched and Crystal artifacts usually fall through to the platform below when destroying the boxes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.