Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“||The anomaly Burnt Fuzz very rarely gives rise to this artifact. Blood pressure rises, the body gets rid of a large amount of red blood cells. But along with them the stored radiation leaves the body as well. In his fundamental work titled "Ionization and polarization of the components of rare artifacts", Saharov noted that the content of this formation has critical stability, and it's not realistic to create such an artifact in lab conditions in the next ten years.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Rusty Hair' and 'Ameba' anomalies. Even until now, how this artifact works is a mystery, but it slows the movement of any radioactive particles in the air, including large ones, like dust. Has no negative properties.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- A difficult artifact both to see and acquire.
- In common with the other artifacts spawned by Burnt Fuzz, this also has practically no 'twinkle' to locate it by.
- Few dead stalkers carry this upon their person.
- No stashes have yet been discovered that contain this item.
- v1.30013 - 1.4002:
- One is found in the Rostok area near the mutant spawn and the buildings backing onto the Bar.
- Definitely removed as a placement near the Bar.
- Renamed to "Sea Urchin" for no good reason.
- Also given two parent anomalies ...
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- Not used in any Artifact Merger syntheses that the player has trivial access to.
- Used in the coded recipe for Toadstool - but this is also unavailable without cheating...