From v1.4005 technicians require data for upgrading armor and weapons.
|“||With the toolkits I can make you upgrades until you can pay.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Notes
- 3 Upgrades
- 3.1 Armour-related
- 3.2 Weapon-related
- 3.3 Detector-related
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- Upgrades data in general allow technicians to perform certain upgrades on weapons, armor and detectors.
- The data are in form of flash drives or as txt documents in working computers (you need Xray PDA Downloads module to download them).
- Upgrades data are unique, i.e. only one specimen each exists on the board.
- The data is weightless.
- On acquisition the data is stored in the player's PDA and automatically shared with the technician to perform the upgrade (no need to "deliver" the data to the technicians, like the toolsets).
- Enables various advanced protection upgrades for a large number of protective suits.
- Enables the Additional hydraulic servomotor amplifiers upgrade for the Exoskeleton (but not the Exoskeleton's prototype).
- Enables various upgrades to restore power for a great number of protective suits.
- Enables various upgrades to reduce bleeding for a great number of protective suits.
- Enables various upgrades to restore health for a great number of protective suits.
- Enables the Auto-locking optics upgrade for the FT 200M, Gauss Rifle, SVUmk2, Vintar BC and the RPG-7u and the High contrast sight upgrade for the Sniper rifle SVDm-2 and "Farshooter" SVD.
- Enables the Auto-locking optics upgrade for the Binoculars "Vitacom" 6-12x35.
- Enables the Electronic stabilization upgrade for the FT 200M and the GP 37 assault rifles, featuring +50% accuracy.
- Enables the Forced cooling and Duplicated guides and fighting springs upgrades for the FT 200M.
- Enables the Cushioned shoulder stop and the Modern muzzle compensator upgrades for the GP 37.
- Enables the Inertia moderator and the Stop drive upgrades for the SGI 5k, increasing the accuracy.
- Enables the Powerful antennas upgrade for the Detector "Echo", Detector "Ocher", Detector "Bear" and Detector "Veles".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.