|“|| The former owner of this thing was a real tourist and, it seems, often went on very difficult, on the verge of human endurance, hiking trips. He knew how to distribute correctly the weight that he carried, and which things to give preference to. The coat pockets and the educated choice of the backpack allow its owner to carry a heavy weight.|
- Inventory description
- Mid-level unique armour, almost identical to a Stalker suit but with differences in the permitted weight carrying capacity parameters.
- The suit is scripted to allow the player to carry an extra 10 kg without penalty and an absolute maximum of 80 kg before becoming immobile.
- Renamed to Tourist's suit in v1.4007
- May not be upgraded or repaired in Lost Alpha.
- See Stalker suit for upgrade options (-v1.4005).
- See "Sunrise-5" suit for upgrade options (v1.4007).
- Not yet discovered in the open.
- Sometimes available from Arnie when he becomes a secret trader later in the game.
- Based on the Stalker suit up to v1.4005, in v1.4007 rebased to the Cheap stalker suit/"Sunrise-5" suit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.