We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Threaded SPSA14 is a shotgun that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||This shotgun model has a rifled bore which greatly increases its accuracy when firing darts or slugs. However, using shot is more difficult.
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the SPSA14 shotgun.
- Has a doubled base accuracy when compared to the base weapon (fire_dispersion_base is halved) to reflect the use of solid ammunition payloads.
- Has improved durability when compared to the base weapon (condition_shot_dec is halved)
- Additionally, starting with v1.4005 the upgrades 1A and 1C are installed
- Weapon cannot be upgraded in Lost Alpha.
- See SPSA14 for upgrades.
- Weapon cannot be repaired in Lost Alpha and can be repaired in the Developer's Cut.
- Can be found on the Bandit character Poker, inside the Bandit Base (located in the south west brick building).
- Unfortunately, Poker's unit is never found in perfect condition. It can be repaired though in 1.4005.
- One perfect copy may be obtained from the Last request stash in Lab X14.
- Another copy in mint condition can be found in a wooden crate in the southernmost tower of the long building east of Pripyat Hotel (v1.4005)
- Weapon is not changed by the PRM Weapon Pack in v1.4007
- Will load 12x70 Buckshot up to v1.4002, from v1.4005 this ammunition will no longer load.
- Though this weapon is marked as being unique starting with v1.4005, it actually is not - see notes on acquisition above.