Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The Supernova is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||This artifact doesn't have any positive or negative properties. However, each bead is of enormous value in the Big Land. It is considered to be like a diamond, because of its harmless properties. Authorities overlook its sale in jewelry stores all across the world.
- Inventory description, v1.4002 - 1.4005
|“||Some kind of "Gold beads". Nobody knows how this artifact works. It allows stalkers run faster and jump higher.
- Only found as one placement mentioned below.
- Does not spawn in the wild.
- Has no parent anomaly.
- Renamed in v1.4007 to free the namespace for use by a different exotic artifact.
- Can be found in the same house with Registered Fort-12 during quest A petty thief in Countryside.
- Carrying Supernova on your belt makes player character run much faster.
- Confers the following enhancements to the player's mobility if worn:
- additional_sprint_koef = +0.3
- additional_run_koef = +0.2
- additional_jump_speed = +0.75
(Hattip to ElessarTheOnly for doing the research)
- Shares the inventory icon of the Red beads artifact seen in versions 1.30013 - 1.4005.
- The Military Checkpoint officer on the Countryside level, Maj Griboyedov, will offer an additional thread of 'artifact recovery' tasks if the player surrenders this item to him.
- Note that there is only one on the board and that this item will not be returned to the player if surrendered.