|“|| You can find this artifact near the anomaly "Merry-go-Round". It is quite an ugly reddish object made out of pressed together and curiously bent polymerized remnants of plants, soil and bones. Quite widespread and not very effective.|
- Encyclopedia entry, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“|| Born in the 'Whirligig' anomaly. It is a rather ugly reddish formation from compacted and curved polymerized remains of plants, soil and bones. Pretty common and weakly effective. Initially, it did not show properties. Later it turned out that the artifact interacts with the wearer's skin and absorbs some of the shockwaves during explosions. Emits radiation.|
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.3003
- Very uninteresting and almost not worth carting around due to its vaguely reasonable restorative properties.
- v1.4000 - 1.4005
- Loses properties for v1.4005 but now helps with bleeding control and may be useful to the player in the early to mid game.
- Loses the bleed control and returns to being largely useless unless the player has a beltfull and plans to wander through minefields.
- See Artifact Placements:
- One may be acquired for free from an ammo tin located up in the pit head structure at the Bandit Mine (all versions)
- Another may be found in the "flooded house" in Rostok Factory (also in a tin and also in all game versions)
- v1.30013 - 1.4005
- A vital ingredient in the Artifact Merger synthesis of two other artifacts: the Firefly and the Rock.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.