|“||According to the opinion of some researchers-theorists, this artifact is a hybrid between Batteries and Pacifiers.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Springboard anomaly. A rare artifact possessing a powerful field. Gravitational processes occur in the artifact field constantly, lowering, then increasing the pressure in its center. When in contact with a living organism, it partially transfers this property to it. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- Not yet found on the game map.
- Rarely obtained from dead NPCs.
- Only has positive qualities but severely downgraded from the Base Game.
(v1.4002 - 1.4005)
- Now has the Springboard as its parent anomaly.
- Properties for DC are considerably revised.
- See also Artifact Spawns for notes and tips regarding acquisition.
- The artifact's parameters has the equivalent of Battery with Shell.
- Retains the parent anomaly, but loses many of the useful properties associated with the previous incarnation.
- Also becomes lighter.
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- Not hugely interesting.
- v1.4002 - 1.4005:
- Exceptionally useful when worn in quantity, despite the weight penalty.
- Four of these on the player's belt allows damage-free exploration of gravitational and shockwave anomalies (Springboard, Whirligig, Vortex etc.)
- This makes the springboard infested anomaly cluster noted in Loner routes easily negotiable later in the game.
- Awarded by Petrenko as partial reward for completing the Find the documents (Forest) section of the Documents Thread.