|“||While not being remotely similar to snowflakes to the naked eye, on a microscopic level its whole structure looks exactly like thousands of snowflakes.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the "Electro" anomaly. At first glance, this artifact resembles Kolobok. Some claim that it actually is Kolobok, its properties reinforced by exposure to a powerful electric field. Thanks to its unique properties, the artifact can significantly increase the bearer's muscle tone. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- Not a very common artifact but far from difficult to obtain.
- Although the properties would be consistent with similar, naturally occurring Electro spawned artifacts, this has never been observed in such areas.
- Less easily obtained due to the disabling of the Anomaly Fields.
- There is no night-time restriction for visibility with this artifact.
- The first can be found in a pipe in Agroprom Underground after the stash coordinates get randomly discovered from either a military or a loner corpse (3% chance - replaced with an Accumulator in v1.4007)
- The second specimen the player may locate lies in a supply tin in a small shack near to the northern Rostok exit of the Yantar level (all versions)
- A third specimen will be found as the "blocking artifact" in the Outskirts spawn point south of the row of garages (v1.30013 - 1.4005 only)
- This, and the other Outskirts anomaly field spawn point may both release further Snowflakes during later spawnings but they are by no means common (the Night Star is far more commonly spawned)
- Another one can be found at Coutryside at the southern end of the waterdam in one of the four pipes (at least in 1.40005).
- A Snowflake may be found in a pipe at the southern Water Dam in Countryside. It is very far removed from its nearest parent anomaly.
- This is also the first target item required by Maj Griboyedov in his Illegal business task sequence.
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- The Snowflake may be created by Artifact Merger synthesis by combining the three naturally occurring Electro artifacts.
- Recipe removed.