|“||Modified for sniper fire. Furnished with a non-removable optical sight of hightened focus.
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the SGI 5k.
- Main difference up to v1.4002 is the fixed scope with a 3x magnification and quadrupled durability. Starting with v1.4005 the durability is identical to the base model and the upgrades for recoil reduction (2A) and accuracy (2C and 2F) are preinstalled.
- It is a powerful, accurate, fast shooting and quite heavy rifle, but does worth it.
- Not upgradable in Lost Alpha.
- See SGI 5k for upgrades.
- Can be equipped with the M203 grenade launcher.
- Can be equipped with the Silencer for 5.56 mm.
- Does not need to be upgraded in order to use any of its attachments.
- Weapon can be bought from Arnie in Pripyat
- So far were found only 4 pieces in open world; 3 in Military Warehouses (Watchtowers) and 1 in Dead city in Western Apartments, after you meet Doc (Picture in the Gallery).
- One can be found on the mercs leader body (just after jailing with Doc)(1.4005)
- Scope has lower magnification (x3) than common SUSAT scope (x4), but has highter magnification than Sniper TRs 301 (x2)
- Weapon is not changed by the v1.4007 PRM Weapons Pack.