The Sniper Obokan is an unique weapon that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Machine gun supplied with a modified optic sight for carrying out sniper fire. The optics embedded into the body of the weapon has a higher resolution than the standard model.|
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the Obokan/AC96/2 assault rifle.
- Main difference is the permanently attached scope and various installed upgrades.
Lost Alpha Edit
The weapon can not be upgraded in Lost Alpha.
Developer's Cut Edit
See Obokan/AC96/2 for upgrades.
- Weapon cannot be repaired in Lost Alpha (up to v1.3003).
- Weapon comes with in-build scope. It's magnification is x4.62.
- Does not need to be upgraded in order to equip a silencer.
- Needs to be upgraded in order to equip a grenade launcher (v1.4000 and up).
- 2 can be found in the game, both in Dark Valley:
- In version 1.4005, weapon can be bought from Arnie in Pripyat.
- Weapon is not changed by the v1.4007 PRM Weapons Pack.