|“||A device for detecting anomaly fields and disturbances. Notifies of anomalous presence with a sound. Needs to be attached to the belt and turned on to operate correctly. This is the cheapest type among all detectors and the range of detection is poor.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Device for detecting anomaly fields and disturbances. Notifies about anomalous presence with a sound. Needs to be attached to the belt and turned on to operate correctly. This is the cheapest type among all detectors thus the range of detection is poor.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- Detection radius: 6m.
- Beep radius: 3m.
- Detectable anomaly zones (4): Springboard, Whirligig, "Source of Radioactivity", Vortex
- In common with all devices of this type, auto-attaches to the belt if there is a free slot available when being picked up.
- Provides rudimentary detection of some anomalies. From v1.4007 these are listed.
- Provides basic feedback to the player regarding radioactivity levels.
- The player receives one as part of their basic inventory at the start of the game (cut from v1.4007)
- Finding the Advanced anomaly detector, or better, would be of medium priority to the player.
- Originally it was called UDA-14a universal anomaly detector.
- Crops up in a few stashes: Stash of the frightened stalker, Recruits' forfeit, Lada reward, Tower belongings...
- Mole asks to bring him such a detector as part of one of the repeated missions.