|This article is about upgrades data for technicians. For the assault rifle, see SGI 5k.|
|“||Detailed information with all necessary schematics for the SG 550 rifle, allowing to increase the accuracy.
- PDA information, v1.4007
- Upgrades data in general allow technicians to perform certain upgrades on weapons and armor.
- The SG 550 upgrade data enables the Inertia moderator and the Stop drive upgrades for the SGI 5k, increasing the accuracy.
- Upgrades data are unique, i.e. only one specimen each exists on the board.
- Acquisition is only possible in v1.4007:
- See Upgrades data for technicians for a general overview.
- The data is weightless.
- On acquisition the data is stored in the player's PDA and automatically shared with the technician to perform the upgrade (no need to "deliver" the data to the technicians, like the toolsets).
- In v1.4005 the implementation is broken, as there is no chance to acquire the upgrade data.
- The corpse (and the SGI 5k upgrade data in general) is only available in v1.4007.