The Rock is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Your eyes will be amazed by the unique and scrumptious look of this shaped beauty. As you hold it in your palm, you can feel every cell in your body get tougher by the second.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Witches' Jelly' anomaly. A yellow-green formation of compressed and fossilized plants, soil and animal bones. Can partially neutralize chemical poisons. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- Only exists in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha, although the inventory icon is appropriated from a later canon S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game.
- All versions:
- Occurs as a loot item in one stash in the Outskirts.
- Part of a secret stash in Strelok's Hideout (v1.30013 - 1.4005)
- Found occasionally upon dead NPCs.
- Loses the handy bulletproofing parameter along with almost all other similar artifacts.
- Renamed for no good reason.
- Becomes incredibly uninteresting to the player.
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- Very useful to the player for the +10% bulletproof and +10% rupture protection.
- Less interesting from v1.4005...
- The Rock may be manufactured by the player using an Artifact Merger, the relevant recipe and equal parts of Soul and Stone Blood artifacts with a Snork foot mixed in for 'kick'. The limiting factors here being the low availability of Souls generally and sometimes, Snork's feet early in the game.
- Just another 'trash rock' (sic)