|“||Edible but not so tasty.
- Inventory description
- One of the more uncommon food items available to the Lost Alpha player.
- This is typical of the weight of food items in general.
- Cures hunger pangs but does not aid in immediate 'health regeneration' as experienced in the Base Game.
- May occasionally be obtained as a body part from dead Rodents (to v1.3003) and Rats (the former of which also shares its in game icon).
- Inventory icon is shown in pink.
- Confusingly, the world model for this delicacy is the Rodent corpse itself.
- In the game files this is also referred to as 'Crow's meat' (to 1.4000)
- It's technically a Mutant Body Part but only Seriy pays reasonable money for it as the target of a side mission.
- World model corrected. Now looks like a dead rat.
- In keeping with the CoP-like development trajectory the food item now inherits various timing and property factors previously unseen in the game.
- These include: delay in activation, thirst and the introduction of radioactive toxins into the player's actor's system.
- Acquiring this "body part" usually involves ventures into underground settings.
- The parent Mutants were exceptionally ferocious swarm creatures in versions v1.30013 - 1.3003, but have been progressively detuned in subsequent versions.
- In v1.4007 they almost always ignore the player and are easily dispatched with a pistol shot or a knife blow.