|For the defective LA armour, see Skat-9 military armoured suit. For the successor armour, see SKAT-9. For the improved version, see SKAT-9M. For the higher upgrade, see SKAT-10.For the top level version, see SKAT-10M.|
|“|| This Skat-9M bulletproof military suit is designed for assault operations in areas of anomalous activity. It includes a PSZ-12p heavy military bulletproof suit, an integrated compensation suit and a Sphere-12M helmet. It provides perfect protection from bullets and splinters and it doesn’t decrease the soldier’s mobility. It has a balanced system of anomaly protection.|
- PDA description
- An excellent suit for the experienced stalker due to its combination of high protections whilst still leaving the player the ability to run.
- A minor downside for this optimized protection is that, due to its high initial cost, repairs are also expensive.
- Replaced by the SKAT-9M in Developer's Cut.
- 2nd Generation PNV - A better night vision device, designed for operations in complete darkness. - 2,400RU
- "Environmentalist" polymer overalls with bismuth inserts. - A protective suit, created from next generation polymers, with bismuth inserts. - burn_protection = 0.65, chemical_burn_protection = 0.56 - 3,150RU
- "Battleship" sapphire protective layer - Cutting edge protection technology - artificial sapphires integrated into key regions of the armour. - fire_wound_protection = 0.6 - 4,000RU
- Not available in Developer's Cut.