Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“||A military exoskeleton prototype. It never went into serial production, because of extreme cost and some design flaws. It is however produced in small batches in small illegal factories outside of Ukraine. This is a third generation exoskeleton. The design defects which used to decrease its mobility were eliminated and the armor was reinforced. It provides excellent bullet and splinter protection. It has a low level of anomaly protection.
- PDA description
- A cheaper and less robust Exoskeleton that becomes available from Outskirts Barkeep and Petrenko later in the game.
- Suit is not available in Developer's Cut.
- N.B. May not be available to install on this suit.
- 2nd Generation PNV - A better night vision device, designed for operations in complete darkness. - 2,500RU
- "Tow" leaded suit - A domestic development which appeared after the Chernobyl accident. Used in the exoskeleton to protect the electronics. radiation_protection = 0.45 - 5,000RU
- Kurassier Titanium plating - An obscene amount of titanium plating would be too heavy for the average trooper, but not for one using a powered exoskeleton. - fire_wound_protection = 0.70 - 7,500RU
- Not available in Developer's Cut.
- Also adds 20kg to carrying capacity for a maximum weight of 80 kg.