- Provides a greater range of completeable side missions in v1.4007 but this involves a good deal of travel.
- Many of these missions were revised during the evolution of LADC:
- A petty thief v1.4002+
- Special Task v1.4002 - 1.4005 (deprecated v1.4007)
- An old friend (of the Major) v1.4002 - 1.4005 (deprecated v1.4007)
- Illegal business v1.4002+ (heavily revised for v1.4007)
- Cleaning up (v1.4007, previously named Cleaning to v1.4005)
- The Major is also coded to provide additional missions:
- A mission to locate a caseful of artifacts.
- A mission to locate an individual.
- A second mission to locate a different individual..
- A further mission to locate a "hacker".. (disabled in code)
- Another mission involving a second artifact case (disabled in code)
- A second set of artifact retrievals to involve:
- A "burn_fuzz" something.. (code indicates requirment of three artifacts: Bagel, Kolobok and Sphere)
- A Blue Parasite
- A "Supernova" after much to-ing and fro-ing in a cemetery...
- A "Psy fish" (possibly the Charged "Goldfish")
- A second Charged "Goldfish" or its delivery somewhere..
- A Compass of some description.
- Possibly followed by a rendezvous with a non specified individual.
- The last ten hypothetical missions appear to be disabled in code.
- Character introduced from v1.4000 onwards.
- Had a tradeable float of around 50000 (v1.4002 - not available v1.4007)
- Becomes a Technician in v1.4007 for repairs only.