|“||Military stalker. Well armed and highly dangerous. No details available.
- PDA contact biography
- Lt Dudaev is the leader of the Military taskforce that attempts to retake the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant during the Military fork of the storyline.
- The player will be asked to rendezvous with this character if they have non-hostile relations with the Military when entering the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant from Pripyat city.
- In the event that the player is still allied with the Bandits, this character is best avoided and given a wide berth.
- If the player joined Duty earlier in the game, then the Military fork does not occur and the player will need to complete the Duty fork at the NPP.
- In this case meeting with Lt Dudaev reduces to a simple "Hi, Bye" exchange before the player moves on.
- If the player arrives in his vicinity through an exploit, the "attitude tweak" that normal gameplay confers when arriving correctly on the level (+1200 Military) is not applied and the Military will be hostile in any event.
- In this case, Lt Dudaev does not have immortal status since it is only set for the Military fork campaign.
- Lt Dudaev loses his immortal status after the Military fork has been completed.