The Karlik's ear is a mutant body part that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| Mutant part of unknown properties. There are rumours if left to dry out and then grounded into a fine powder, it can be used to treat baldness. However, most of the times, that story is only heard very late at night around those campfires with a lot of scattered empty vodka bottles left laying nearby.|
- Inventory description
- A very rare body part to obtain, few stalkers will be fortunate enough to acquire this part.
- Weighs less than the other body parts.
- In the highly unlikely event that the part is dropped, the world model is smaller than typical fallen leaves, but does have a genuine form (unlike Poltergeist's brain or the Controller's foot which substitute the Flesh eye model in the 1.3003 patch)
- Renamed to "Dwarf ear" in version 1.4007
- The description really is written that badly by the Dev team..