|“||Duty armor suit with enhanced parameters of protection against bites and cuts.
- Inventory description
- The Hunter PSZ-9d has an upgraded rupture statistic when compared to the regular PSZ 9d Duty armor.
- In common with other unique suits, the unit may not be repaired or upgraded in Lost Alpha 1.3003.
- It therefore has no Night vision, and may not be retrofitted with it either.
- Not upgradeable (unique item)
- Not available in Developer's Cut.
- Available from the "secret" Trader at which point it will be of limited use due to its obvious shortcomming.
- Available for free in the 'Wild Territory' section of the Great Metal Factory from a placement in a derelict BTR.
- The BTR is located up an overgrown side-street opposite the Big House when traveling south from the Snorks to the building site, patrolled by a pair of non-respawning Pseudodogs.
- Considering that the player might be in this area early on Day 2, wearing a slightly battered Stalker suit that masses 8 kg, this could be a useful lightweight option if the night-vision deficiency can be tolerated.
- Deprecated from v1.4000 onwards.