|“||Duty armor suit with enhanced parameters of protection against bites and cuts.
- Inventory description
- Unique version of the PS5 "Duty" Suit".
- The Hunter PS5 has an upgraded rupture statistic when compared to the regular PS5 "Duty" Suit" in keeping with the Hunter PSZ-9d compared to the PSZ 9d Duty armor.
- In common with other unique suits, the unit may be repaired or upgraded in Lost Alpha (v1.4000+)
- It has no Night vision, and may not be retrofitted with it either.
- Renamed to Hunter's "PS5" in v1.4007.
- Not available in Lost Alpha.
- See PS5 "Duty" Suit" for upgrade options.
- Available from the "secret" Trader at which point it will be of limited use due to its obvious shortcomming.
- Also available from Colonel Petrenko after the Disable Earthquake Doomsday Device mission.
- Available for free in the Wild Territory section of the Great Metal Factory from a placement in a derelict BTR.
- Available for free in Swamps in the small hut next to the transition from Yantar (v1.4007)
- Considering that the player might be in this area early on Day 2, wearing a slightly battered Stalker suit that masses 8 kg, or the even more inferior Cheap stalker suit, this could be a useful lightweight option if the night-vision deficiency can be tolerated.
- Replaces the deprecated Hunter PSZ-9d from v1.4000 onwards.