Got a job for you, Marked One...
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The Homemade detector is a piece of basic equipment introduced in v1.4007.
- Inventory description
- Seems to replace the Simple anomaly detector liberated from a chest of drawers in all releases prior to v1.4007 (which appears to be a 'purchase item' in that release.
- 'Finds' about eight low level Artifacts.
- Often looted from Bandits early in the game.
- Range is very limited.
- This is the first of the Detectors that the player will have access to in v1.4007.
- May have its range increased by Fox by at least two whole meters.
- This is really, really, basic stuff.
- If you are playing v1.4007, you might be strategizing the acquisition of the coordinates to the Stash of the frightened stalker for a 'free' Simple anomaly detector.