Got a job for you, Marked One...
The artifact Hell is only coded for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha from v1.4000 onwards.
|“||An unique artifact was found at the bottom of the huge gravitational anomalies. It has strong healing properties and can only appear at the confluence of variety of circumstances and with a very small probability, which makes it very expensive, but very useful. It will interest scientists or buyers of expensive artifacts, although you can afford to leave.
- Inventory description, v1.4002 - 1.4007
- v1.4002 - 1.4005:
- Almost certainly a quest item.
- Easy to reach.
- Less easy to legitimately make off with...
- There is a local teleport nearby, behind a harmless Comet anomaly that transports the player up to a piece of crane wreckage nearer to the 'WC'.
- The environment within the pit appears to pay tribute to the outside grounds of the NPP of the retail game (SoC) in that the player receives 'shock damage' that prevents the player from running in the afflicted area. Fortunately, (unlike in the retail game) this does the player no apparent damage and is merely an inconvenience.
- Uses the Flame inventory icon.
- The artifact is a derivative version of the Flame but with the inventory icon of the Clear Sky Moonlight.
- As a consequence the item inherits passive parameters of the Flame and 'bolt-ons' for the Hell itself.
- The player often "find" it when falling from the Leap of faith stash located at the center of the pit hole, this stash's location/existence/content is given to the player when taking the content of the "eye of the storm" stash, itself only given by Snitch as a billable information. Anyhow, there is a set of 3 teleports that takes the player back to the stash in the center of the hole.
- Go to the pit when it's raining, it's the only way for the path to the stash to be revealed. Rain don't fall on the path, making a "rain corridor" to the stash, starting from the big long broken pipe going into the water dam station.
- If you get it, you still have to make off with it...