|“|| A Berill-5M Armoured Suit whose fabric is saturated with a streptozoidal lotion, speeding up the healing of wounds greatly.|
- Inventory description, (LA v1.3003)
|“|| The fabric of the suit is saturated with a streptozoidal lotion. which speeds up the healing of wounds.|
- Inventory description, (DC v1.4005)
- Unique version of the Berill-5M armoured suit with improved bleeding reduction and otherwise identical properties.
- As in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl where this unique armoured suit makes a cameo appearance in the Production Complex at Yantar; this suit makes an undistinguished appearance in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha as well.
- May not be upgraded or repaired in Lost Alpha (unique item).
- See Berill-5M armoured suit for upgrade options.
- Just as previously it provided enhanced bleeding abatement, so it does again by the same amount: +200%.
- Nimble is asking for this suit in side mission Find soldiers' healing outfit.
- The suit is found in the open in Countryside at the southern waterdam, lying on its own to one side of the culvert.
- Arnie also sells this suit on a random basis.
- In the Developer's Cut the name is misspelled (only a single 'l'). This was finally fixed in v1.4007.
- In the Developer's Cut the price is lower than for the Berill-5M armoured suit (13,000 RU vs. 17,000 RU).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.