|“||Can spot it near anomalies such as "Vortex" or in the hands of another stalker. While wearing it a certain amount of radiation is stored in the body while the rest of it is scattered in the radial direction away from the body. A good price.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Vortex' anomaly. Unknown to science rock, which has the property of repelling radionuclides at a great distance. In other words, it does not help from the radiation accumulated in the body, but it will prevent further irradiation. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- An artifact with a chequered history:
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- Quite a widely distributed artifact that has considerably inferior properties when compared to its Base Game variant.
- Easily acquired in many Levels but especially so in Dark Valley, Yantar and Outskirts; with a major cluster located at the CNPP not far from the Sarcophagus door later on.
- Twice as heavy.
- Both reduces "radiation" and reduces "radiation protection", just to mess with the player's head...
- Adds unpleasant "rupture" and "impact" negatives.
- Gains a buggy +5kg "weight carry" bonus (see below, actually 4.6kg)
- Becomes a mid-level "bulletproof" rock.
- All versions:
- Available as part of the plunder from the stash Rucksack in the battered car in Dark Valley. Obviously the coordinates will be a precursor.
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- The Gravi is one of the ingredients in the recipe for the Artifact Merger synthesis of the Cuttlefish artifact. From v1.4002 Cuttlefish is more easily spawned.
- Recipe removed.
- Artifact not as common as in previous versions.
- Just not rare.
- It's incorrectly listed to increase carry weight by 5 when it increases by 4.6kg (artefacts.ltx)
- The v1.4007 blurb is somewhat dubious and contradictory.