Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The Glass Ball is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Uncannily similar to fabled crystal balls used by seers, the Glass Ball lowers the levels of lactic acid present in the legs during physical exercise to prevent leg soreness and allow for longer sprints.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Witches' Jelly' anomaly. A unique organic artifact with properties just as unique. Somehow it increases the body's overall recovery rate from damage of any kind, without accelerating the accumulation of toxins. Thanks to its effects and attractive appearance, this artifact is a valuable collector's item. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- Rarely looted from deceased NPCs.
- Otherwise, to all intents and purposes, never seen.
- Assigned a parent anomaly.
- Beneficial parameter reduced.
- Inexplicably renamed for confusion purposes.
- Repurposed as an entry-level "health" artifact.
- All versions:
- This artifact may be found in a stash in Pripyat. The coordinates will be needed beforehand.
- The player will find that similar artifacts, either with inferior or superior characteristics are more easily obtained during exploration.
- There is a recipe for the creation of this artifact using an Artifact Merger, but the player does not have access to this information under normal circumstances.