|“|| Rumour has it that the ghost stalker never carries a first aid kit with him. Everything heals on him like a dog. They say that he has an unusual suit that he got on an anomaly.|
- Inventory description, v1.4005
|“|| Personal Ghost's "Sunrise-3". There is a legend that he never carries any medkits; everything heals on him like on a dog. Some say it's caused by an unusual suit which he once got from an anomaly.|
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- Unique version of the Stalker suit (-v1.4005) resp. "Sunrise-3" suit (v1.4007).
- Base stats are identical, but the Ghost suit offers accelerated health (and bleed) restoration.
- Renamed to Ghost's suit in v1.4007.
- May not be upgraded or repaired in Lost Alpha.
- See Stalker suit for upgrade options (-v1.4005).
- See "Sunrise-3" suit for upgrade options (v1.4007).
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- May be found in a packing case in an attic in the Zombie Hamlet on Forest.
- When destroying the case the player will find the suit downstairs, having fallen through the floor of the attic.
- Has the same health restore value as that provided by a Soul (health_restore_speed = 0.0006)
- Inventory icon changed to a variant that approximates to the Shield of Freedom suit.
- The physical form, should the item become dropped, also differs markedly from the earlier Stalker suit base.
- The inbuilt health benefit has changed to a health restore value of 0.0008 and a bleeding restore value of 0.003.
- In general terms this equates to an inbuilt health restore equivalent to the combined effects of a Glass Ball with a Doughboy ("Soul + Kolobok" in v1.4007) or slightly less than a Firefly ("health_restore_speed = 0.0009" in v1.4007)
- The additional "bleeding_restore_speed = 0.003" is equivalent to the reduction effects provided by inbuilt artifacts corresponding to 1.5 Red beads or Compass. No equivalent exact match is coded.
- Although still coded into the same breakable object as seen in previous versions, the availability of the suit itself is bugged and it does not appear on the board.
- It is unclear whether this is connected with the property changes in this version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.