We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Fort-15A is a unique pistol that appears in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha (v1.4000+).
|“||A special, experimental model of the Fort-15. Thanks to changes in the internal mechanisms, it can now fire in full-auto mode. To make such a fire rate viable, the magazine was also enlarged.
- Inventory description
- Unique variant of the Fort-12Mk2/Fora-12.
- Renamed to Fort-20A in v1.4007.
- Main difference is the extended magazine, the full automatic fire mode and, starting with v1.4005, the increased hit power.
- Weapon does not exist in Lost Alpha.
- See Fort-12Mk2/Fora-12 for upgrades.
- Can be given the silencer attachment without having to upgrade.
- Only one exists in the game, given by Petrenko as reward for completing the Find the documents (Yantar) mission. As the mission is bugged in v1.4002 the player is not able to obtain this item.
- Weapon is not changed by the v1.4007 PRM Weapons Pack.
- The extraordinary price in v1.4002 is most probably due to a typo.