Find the Sparkler artifact is an optional side-mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Granted this is an inexpensive and widespread artefact, but I need one... to complete my collection!
- The side missions in Lost Alpha are largely symbolic, reward the player far more frugally than in the base game, and detract from the game generally. Why would a player hunt down a reasonable artefact and off load it for a pittance?
- This is the seventh side mission and the fourth such mission of this type given by Sakharov and completion is required for progression to the other (poorly rewarding) missions.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- The only prerequisite being that the player has triggered the storyline task to Offer assistance to Duty at the bar..
- Although "Electro artefacts" do spawn in the Yantar area, this is determined at the start of the game and no respawnings take place.
- If such an artefact should become captured in one of the gravitational clusters to the south of Sakharov's Bunker, it is best left alone and treated as 'lost'.
- Sparklers are certainly a possible find in Yantar near one of the Anomaly Fields, but as mentioned, there is no guarantee.