Find the Flash artifact is an optional side-mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||This artefact has good qualities and an overall appealing look, bring me one and I will reward you for your efforts.
- The side missions in Lost Alpha are largely symbolic, reward the player far more frugally than in the base game, and detract from the game generally. Why would a player hunt down a reasonable artefact and off load it for a pittance?
- This is the first such mission of this type given by Sakharov and completion is required for progression to the other (poorly rewarding) missions.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- The only prerequisite being that the player has accepted the storyline task to Get the scientists package.
- Although "Electro artefacts" do spawn in the Yantar area, this is determined at the start of the game and no respawnings take place.
- If such an artefact should become captured in one of the gravitational clusters to the south of Sakharov's Bunker, it is best left alone and treated as 'lost'.