Got a job for you, Marked One...
Find a moonlight artefact is an optional side mission available in all versions of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“|| I'm looking for a moonlight artefact, get me one for a fee?|
- Mission briefing
- The mission will only be offered if the player has obtained the Functional psi-helmet previously.
- The mission is technically repeatable, if you think that 2000 Ru for a Moonlight is good value.
- Since the target item is "somewhat rare", there are games where the player may not see one.
- The Moonlight may also be converted into the more valuable (and less toxic) Snowflake with an Artifact Merger.
- If all else fails, the player is likely to be on friendly terms with the Ecologists with the result that Deedee will probably pay well over the Base Value for the artifact in open trade; rendering the mission 'uninteresting'.
- As noted in the article, Deedee exhibits buggy behaviour in all versions to v1.4002.
- Exiting and re-entering the Lost Factory level has been indicated as a possible workaround for these situations.