|“||Schematics of an electronic recoil correction system. Significantly increases the accuracy. The upgrade can be fitted onto the G36 of FN2000 rifles.
- PDA information, upgrades data
- Upgrades data in general allow technicians to perform certain upgrades on weapons and armor.
- The Electronic stabilization systems upgrade data enables the Electronic stabilization upgrade for the FT 200M and the GP 37 assault rifles, featuring +50% accuracy.
- Upgrades data are unique, i.e. only one specimen each exists on the board.
- Information can be downloaded from an Engineer's PC in X-2 lab, one with authorization codes required by storyline task.
- See Upgrades data for technicians for a general overview.
- The data is weightless.
- On acquisition the data is stored in the player's PDA and automatically shared with the technician to perform the upgrade (no need to "deliver" the data to the technicians, like the toolsets).
- In v1.4005 the implementation is broken, in the PDA it is displayed as upg_info_electro_accur_nm with the description upg_info_electro_accur_text.