Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Devil's guts is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Whatever this thing is, it's probably the grossest, most disgusting and puke-worthy thing in the entire Universe. Because of its origins - more specifically, artifacts rumored to be the warped guts of dismembered stalkers - people tend to think of it as a cursed thing. Although it is far from the truth, as the latter influences the body to increase the metabolites of the wearer.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Whirligig' anomaly. It is often of small size, of a bizarre shape, and its properties are of great interest to stalkers. After all, the artifact directly protects against radiation, creating a protective field aroun itself and the wearer. Has no negative properties. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- Rather a rare artifact that might be expected to command a higher price.
- The artifact may be found in the wild in one location: Generators spawn point 2, where it forms around 10% of birthed artifacts.
- Also now spawns from a wide variety of its parent anomaly.
- Health benefit reduced to a paltry one point benefit.
- Renamed for no obvious or constructive reason.
- Retooled to provide a mid-range "rad protect" benefit.
- v1.3003 - 1.3003:
- May be an unwelcome spawn appearance in other Artifact Spawns at suitably coded Whirligig anomalies.
- Barely worth the effort of picking up (v1.4005)
- It may spawn as a result during the "Flesh cutscene" at the start of the game. Retrieving it may be problematic for the player.
- There is a recipe for use with an Artifact Merger that remains unavailable to the player during normal play.
- Doesn't emit radiation. Ever.