The Death anomaly is a feature present in all S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha game versions.
- Encyclopedia description, v1.30013 - 1.4007
- Coded as an adjunct script within the "zone_minefileld.ltx" from v1.30013.
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- Has only been discovered in one, inaccessible location.
- Coded to spawn the Compass artifact.
- Although coded to be visible by detector, it appears that the coding of any suitable detector prevents this from registering.
- There is no currently known method of reaching this location to investigate its properties in Cordon.
- It is possible that this anomaly (largely a derivative form of the Springboard) is also present in Yantar lake between the Military Scrapyard and the Radar Station. Prior to v1.4007 this was known to be exceptionally hostile terrain but may be explored with suitable impact protection.
- Any local Zombified Stalkers will be irrelevant as they are free to roam anomalies with impunity.