Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Cuttlefish is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||This artifact is far from cuddly. Running your skin on this is the equivalent of a good acid bath, so keep the gloves on.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Whirligig' anomaly. Far from being aesthetic, it prevents outside radiation from reaching the body. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 to 1.3003:
- Might be found upon any dead NPC.
- Never seen in the wild.
- May be synthesized by the player.
- Becomes more useful to the player.
- Wearing six confers bullet immunity, albeit with a considerable radiation overhead.
- Sometimes may be found early in the game, in which event it helps the player with mediocre armour constraints.
- v1.30013 to 1.4005:
- The player is able to purchase the recipe for this artifact and may synthesize it with the aid of an Artifact Merger to combine a Gravi with a Jellyfish. Failed conversions generate a Green Parasite.