Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“||Crystallizes in the anomaly Burnt Fuzz. Naturally takes out radiation from the organism. That is, through the ears along with some amount of blood. Blood loss is possible also through over openings. Widespread and quite effective, which is the cause for the stable pricein the artifact market.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.3003
|“||Crystallizes in the anomaly Rusty Hairs. Naturally takes out radiation from the organism. That is, through the ears along with some amount of blood. Blood loss is possible also through over openings. Widespread and quite effective, which is the cause for the stable pricein the artifact market.
- Inventory description, v1.4002+
|“||Born in the 'Rusty Hair' and 'Ameba' anomalies. It is infrequent and rather effective, thus it deserves a stable price in the artifact market. When worn on the waist, it acts on the skin of the wearer, making it less vulnerable to bites and cuts.
- Inventory description, v1.1007
- Property set changes three times over the versions:
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- A "radiation" rock with a side order of bleed.
- Not a common artifact, irregardless of the inventory description.
- Difficult to spot due to the very low 'twinkle' emitted. Bounces a little.
- Most instances are found upon the bodies of dead stalkers.
- May also be seen in fields and along roads but good eyes and situational awareness are needed to see them.
- An exceptionally useful "radiation" and "telepathy" rock, with a tad of bleed..
- Ridiculously heavy, but useful.
- A mid-level "rupture" rock with a sideorder of radiation.
- Less heavy, in fact lighter than in v1.3003.
- Pretty uncommon.
- Less easy to spot.
- Less useful and desirable.
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- Distinguished from its relation, the Thorn by having a more metallic-blue appearance with a larger central node.
- More useful for Radiation control than the Thorn and produces the same degree of out-bleeding as a consequence.
- Barkeep's mission still available in Rostok.
- All versions:
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- The Crystal Thorn is a required ingredient for the Artifact Merger synthesis of the Compass artifact.
- Recipe cut.