Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||Is created when heavy metals fall into the Stirfry anomaly. This artifact eliminates radiation wonderfully. It is highly valued by stalkers and hard to find.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Burner' anomaly. Artifact occurs infrequently, and the finder is considered a lucky one. Greatly rebuild neuroprocesses of the nervous system after a powerful psi-attack. It has the form of crystals, from which it was given the name. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- NEVER spawns from its parent anomaly.
- A useful "radiation" artifact if the endurance penalty can be tolerated.
- Gains a more extensive and complex property set that makes it more useful in fights involving rupture, provided that the player avoids burn, chemical burn and explosion hazards.
- Repurposed to be a mid-level "psi-health" restore artifact.
- Despite claims to the contrary, it may still be 'spawn bugged'.
- All versions:
- See Artifact Placements.
- Can be found in one of a pair of tins on the platform roof next to the 'sniper tower' in the Base Game.
- May easily fall through the roof to the platform after breaking box.
- The new "psi-health" feature will not help with the effects of the Brain Scorcher. Only with recovery during / after telepathic attacks.
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- The artifact icon was updated after Shadow of Chernobyl and this 'new' icon is incorporated into the Lost Alpha Quartz artifact's specifications.
- Not yet found in the wild.
- The gamefiles are coded so that this atrifact never becomes spawned in the normal course of play.
- An artifact recipe exists to synthesize this artifact.
- The recipe involves using:
- a "Heart" (that has +4),
- a Stone Flower (that has +3),
- combined with a "Crystal Flower" (that has +8%);
- to have a 70% chance of making an artifact with +5 !!,
- ..has an extra point of radiation to give +4,
- ..cost the player 6000 for the recipe and:
- ..up to 40000 for an Artifact Merger (if one needed to be bought)
- Do the maths. This uses three artifacts with a book value of 7500+4250+2000 = 13750.
- Requires further outlays of up to 46000..
- Just use the Soul and save the money and shoeleather.