This article or section could use some images.
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on this page's talk page.
The Crescent is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||This actually smells... quite good! Although, I don't think anyone would try a bite for obvious reasons...
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Vortex' anomaly. (Chert' is formed from metallic substances exposed to prolonged gravitation. This makes it capable of sustaining an anti-gravitational field, and many stalkers use it to reduce the weight of their backpacks. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- Not observed in the open.
- Rarely looted from the bodies of dead NPCs.
- May spawn from the parent anomaly.
- Gains a huge "weight carry" property with few downsides.
- Becomes annoyingly "hunger bugged" (starves the player quite quickly)
- Less useful as a result. In fact, not useful at all.
- Seems to have the downsides sorted out.
- Only helps the player carry 6kg extra.
- Has some beneficial properties that may help the player early in the game.
- Is much more useful in v1.4000+ due to the immense weight carry enhancement.
- Can be made to spawn in Vortex anomalies as noted in Artifact Spawns, usually by converting a Boar or a Flesh (v1.4000+)
- The bugged negative hunger feature may be offset with one or more compensating Cake artifacts.
- Hunger feature is still bugged in v1.4005, despite the "-0" value it will starve you within minutes.
- The artifact may be created using an Artifact Merger, however, the recipe remains unavailable under normal circumstances.