Got a job for you, Marked One...
|“|| "No Data"|
- Game manual
- The Comet perfectly describes the appearance of this dangerous anomaly.
- Close approach is discouraged with the notable exception of the appearance in the Sarcophagus which seems to be benign.
- The Comet is frequently seen (if at all) together with clusters of other anomalies.
- Whereas the parent anomaly for all three 'fire-based' artifacts (Droplets, Fireball and Crystal was the Burner or Comet in the Base Game; in the Lost Alpha the parent anomaly for the Fireball is mentioned cryptically as 'Scorcher'.
- The Burner anomalies are excellent sources of Droplets and Green Parasites but not of Fireballs or Crystals.
- The Dark Valley spawn point only produces the Fireball out of the fire-based artifacts, implying that Comet = Scorcher.