Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Charged "Goldfish" is an artifact appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha v1.4007.
|“||After the long stay in the area of high psi-emissions artifact got new properties and became a psi-emitter itself.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- Only coded to appear in v1.4007.
- Is effectively a cloned Goldfish thus inheriting those associated properties, but has no other coded properties contrary to the quoted claims.
- Not detected using any suitable or available device.
- The spawn location for this artifact appears to be among some elevated pipework in the large warehouse shed of the Production Complex in Lost Factory.
- Unfortunately, due possibly to poor mission coding, since any mission to recover it is not given, the item remains "invisible" and impossible to recover.
- This shed was also of some interest in the Clear Sky canon game.