Calibration tools are quest items featured in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha standalone mod. Together with Tools for rough work and Tools for fine work, they are required by a number of Technicians to permit various equipment upgrades.
|“||Professional set of tools for fine-tuning the equipment; The inscription on the box says that it was made in the GDR. The one that is included in the kit is sufficient for almost any adjustment and calibration work.
- Inventory description
- Known locations for this item in v1.4007 are:
- Outskirts / Lab X7 entrance, on a stack of military boxes.
- Radar, a building to the right of the entrance to the complex, on the lower shelf.
- Radar, a small circular building on the hill on the way to Pripyat Underground, on top of a pipe assembly.
- North Hills / Water Dam, in the left hand shed on top of the dam entrance, in the desk.
- Concrete Factory, a large building to the right of the factory entrance, on the steel table.
- Generators / Buried Village, near the cemetery, in the underground room.
- A target item for the following quests or side missions:
- Bring the tools to Fox (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Kulibin (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Father Diodor (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Chef (v1.4007+)
- Bring the tools to Ivancov (v1.4007+)
Acquisition in older versions
- Known locations for this item in earlier versions are:
- Countryside / Water Dam (prior to v1.4005)
- Pripyat Underground / building to the left in the large dome with a giant drill in the middle, first floor at the top of the stairs, on the wall on the left (v1.4005 only)
- Pripyat / Monolith HQ, in the basement (v1.4005 only)
- Pripyat / building east of Pripyat Hotel, behind the tables under the broken building facade (v1.4005 only)
- If Deedee becomes 'immobilized' in his office, the player will be burdened with the item as dead weight (pre v1.4005).
- The instance on Crash's armory in Dead City is fake. Actually there are no calibration tools there, fine and rough tools are available but these two are decoys.