The Calibration toolkit is a quest item featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Professional set of tools for fine-tuning the equipment; The inscription on the box says that it was made in the GDR. The one that is included in the kit is sufficient for almost any adjustment and calibration work.
- Inventory description
- This item is required by Deedee and sometimes Sakharov in very early releases, as the objective of a side-mission to Find a calibration toolkit (-v1.4002).
- From v1.4005 this item is required by various Technicians to permit various equipment upgrades.
- Known locations for this item in versions before v1.4005 are:
- Known locations for this item starting with v1.4005 are:
- Outskirts / Lab X7 entrance, on a stack of military boxes (v1.4005+)
- Pripyat Underground / building to the left in the large dome with a giant drill in the middle, first floor at the top of the stairs, on the wall on the left. (v1.4005 only)
- Pripyat / Monolith HQ, in the basement. (v1.4005 only)
- Pripyat / building east of Pripyat Hotel, behind the tables under the broken building facade. (v1.4005 only)
- Generators / Buried Village near the cemetery, in the underground room.
- Known locations for this item starting with v1.4007 are:
- Radar / a building to the right of the entrance to the complex, on the lower shelf.
- Radar / a building in the northern-most location, right next to Damned entrance.
- North Hills / Water Dam / on top of water dam entrance on the middle shelf.
- Concrete Factory / a large building to the right of the factory entrance, on the steel table.
- A target item for the following quests or side missions:
- Find a calibration toolkit (Deedee to v1.4002)
- Bring the tools to Fox (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Kulibin (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Father Diodor (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Chef (v1.4007+)
- Bring the tools to Ivancov (v1.4007+)
- If Deedee becomes 'immobilized' in his office, the player will be burdened with the item as dead weight.
- The instance on Crash's armory in Dead City is fake. Actually there are no calibration tools there, fine and rough tools are available but these two are decoys.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.