The Calibration toolkit is a quest item featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Professional set of tools for fine-tuning the equipment; The inscription on the box says that it was made in the GDR. The one that is included in the kit is sufficient for almost any adjustment and calibration work.
- Inventory description
- This item is required by Deedee and sometimes Sakharov in very early releases, as the objective of a side-mission to Find a calibration toolkit (-v1.4002).
- From v1.4005 this item is required by various Technicians to permit various equipment upgrades.
- Known locations for this item in versions before v1.4005 are:
- Known locations for this item starting with v1.4005 are:
- Outskirts / Lab X7 entrance, on a stack of military boxes (v1.4005+)
- Pripyat Underground / building to the left in the large dome with a giant drill in the middle, first floor at the top of the stairs, on the wall on the left. (v1.4005 only)
- Pripyat / Monolith HQ, in the basement. (v1.4005 only)
- Pripyat / building east of Pripyat Hotel, behind the tables under the broken building facade. (v1.4005 only)
- Generators / Buried Village near the cemetery, in the underground room.
- Known locations for this item starting with v1.4007 are:
- Radar / a building to the right of the entrance to the complex, on the lower shelf.
- Radar / a building in the northern-most location, right next to Damned entrance.
- North Hills / Water Dam / on top of water dam entrance on the middle shelf.
- Concrete Factory / a large building to the right of the factory entrance, on the steel table.
- A target item for the following quests or side missions:
- Find a calibration toolkit (Deedee to v1.4002)
- Bring the tools to Fox (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Kulibin (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Father Diodor (v1.4005+)
- Bring the tools to Chef (v1.4007+)
- Bring the tools to Ivancov (v1.4007+)
- If Deedee becomes 'immobilized' in his office, the player will be burdened with the item as dead weight.
- The instance on Crash's armory in Dead City is fake. Actually there are no calibration tools there, fine and rough tools are available but these two are decoys.