Got a job for you, Marked One...
Bring fracture's hand is an optional side-mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha from v1.4000 onwards.
|“||I've completely forgotten that I also need fracture's hand. Will you get it for me?
- The side missions in Lost Alpha are largely symbolic, reward the player far more frugally than in the base game, and detract from the game generally. Why would a player hunt down and recover a body part and off load it for a pittance?
- This is the eighth such mission given by Seriy and completion is required for progression to the other (poorly rewarding) missions.
- The side mission is issued after completing (or accepting and refusing to complete) the Bring crow's meat and Bring rat's meat missions a second time each... and subsequently completing the Bring a zombie's hand mission.
- There are no Izloms nearby, but two pairs inhabit the Dark Valley. Spawn probability for the item is 0.2 possibly rendering completion of the mission problematic.
- Obtaining this mission will depend upon his having informed you of the location of Mole and completing the Bring a zombie's hand mission.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- Use the knife.