Got a job for you, Marked One...
Bring a zombie's hand is an optional side-mission featured in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha from v1.4000 onwards.
|“||I've promised scientists to get zombie's hand a long time ago, but I'm too lazy to do that now. I'd prefer to give you half of my payment to get it then I'll just bring it to them.
- The side missions in Lost Alpha are largely symbolic, reward the player far more frugally than in the base game, and detract from the game generally. Why would a player hunt down and recover a body part and off load it for a pittance?
- This is the seventh such mission given by Seriy and completion is required for progression to the other (poorly rewarding) body part missions.
- The side mission is issued after completing (or accepting and refusing to complete) the Bring crow's meat and Bring rat's meat missions a second time each...
- There is no dialogue provision for the player to tell Seriy to f**k off, but there is a provision to decline the mission. Such a course will probably result in the Bring fracture's hand mission not being subsequently available.
- Obtaining this mission will depend upon his having informed you of the location of Mole.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- With luck, some of the earlier targets at the Vehicle Graveyard may have spawned a body part, but this is not guaranteed.
- Use the knife.