Boris the Shashlik King is a minor character appearing in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||Boris the Shashlik King is on his eternal quest to deliver slav culture to the uneducated masses. Although coming into the Zone, where gopniks run around with submachine guns and everyone already squats and drinks vodka might seem as bringing wood to the forest...
- In-game Biography
|“||Hi there, my name is Boris.
- Boris the Shashlik King
- Boris hangs around near the trash bins next to the entrance of 100 Rads Bar.
- He tells a story of trying to find the lost build of one of the oldest games which was thrown out of the window by one of the developers and trash hauled from Lvov to the Zone.
- Though Boris asks the Marked One to look for that game build in trash bins, no real mission will start.
- The character appears to be a reference to a YouTuber called LifeofBoris who posts videos on slavic culture and cooking as the Life of Boris, occasionally making gaming videos, in which S.T.A.L.K.E.R is one of his favourites.
- Players who wish to acquire the Eliminator that he carries should obviously do this 'quietly' with the knife.