Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Blue beads is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha.
|“||It's a rarity to have an artifact that only holds positive properties, but this one does. If you don't care, this is still worth an enormous amount of money for just one artifact.
- Inventory description, v1.30013 - 1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Burnt Fuzz' anomaly. One of the many artifacts of the 'beads' type. The principle of operation has not been fully studied. In fact, it is a kind of filter: any poisonous particles, falling into the zone of action of the artifact, are immediately absorbed by it. Rare and expensive. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.3003:
- Not normally seen in the wild.
- The artifact may be available from dead opponents - notably Monolithians - on rare occasions.
- If obtained, the player may well find that it is a desirable artifact to wear until the end of the game, despite the mediocre bulletproof enhancement.
- v1.4002 - 1.4005:
- Is assigned the Burnt Fuzz parent anomaly and loses the bulletproofing capability.
- Loses the endurance and psi protections as well as its 'only positive' status.
- Now protects against chem burn and introduces radiation.
- All versions:
- v1.30013 - 1.4005:
- There is a recipe for this artifact that involves combining a Mama's Beads and a Moonlight, but normally the player does not have access to it.
- Useful protection for the player if wandering through toxic anomalies is a thing.
- May be used in conjunction with the less powerful, but more abundant reworked Mica.