Got a job for you, Marked One...
The Bagel is an artifact found in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha v1.4005+.
|“||The anomaly Burnt Fuzz very rarely gives rise to this artifact. When you hold this mystery of the Zone in your hands, you feel how your skin becomes tougher and less sensitive. You can still shoot through it with a bullet, but it's much more difficult to cut through.
- Inventory description, v1.4005
|“||Born in the 'Burnt Fuzz' anomaly. Weakly studied artifact. When worn on the waist, it has a positive effect on brain function, namely suspiscious calmness occurs. Allows you to recover after intense psi-emissions. Emits radiation.
- Inventory description, v1.4007
|“||Born in the "Burnt Fuzz" anomaly. The artifact is widespread, its effects are poorly studied, but it's radioactive.
- Encyclopedia description, v1.4007
- v1.30013 - 1.4002:
- Rarely given by Burnt Fuzz anomaly.
- Inexplicably gets a namechange (why? - PC? cultural appropriation? help me out here..)
- Still rarely given.
- Entry-level "psi-health" restore..
- Gains separate inventory and encyclopedia data entries to muddy the water.
- This artifact is required to complete one of the side repeatable missions from Sidorovich.
- Any version:
- Ignore, and continue upon your way.
- Bears neither a passing resemblance to either a bagel nor a horn.
- Has much more resemblance to a half-caduceus.